Monday, July 9, 2012

Tool #10

Some of the things that I want my students aware of when considering being a good digital citizen will be the safety of using digital equipment and technology, security issues and copyright issues as well as digital etiquette.

One of the resources I enjoyed was the video Digital Dossier as I will definitely show it to my students and hopes that it will give them a better understanding of what it means to be a good digital citizen.

I plan to do a project in class with my students where they will explain, using technology, what it means to be a good digital citizen. We hope to use Edmodo or flip cameras.

I will share information with parents and have the students show their parents what they have created as far as their good digital citizen project.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go almost done. Only one more step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there... Do not forget to complete step 11 before Aug 15. Hope you and enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete